Friday, May 4, 2012

Power of the heart

I guess you can say that most of the hiatus from my blog has been on account of my spiritual journey. A short recap would be as follows.

   I began my journey of metaphysical learning back in 2006 when I was in the 10th grade. Since then I've been continually striving for more info, more knowledge that I can try to integrate into my life and make me an overall better person because of it.

   My good friend Lance and I have been studying and researching many spiritual concepts about creation and different ideas pertaining to the cultivation of our own souls. It has now lead us to something called "Spirit Science".

Alright, so now that you have kinda had a general overview, we can hop right into what I've been studying lately. Spirit Science by Jordan Duchnycz (the youtube name he goes by) ---->  is a very interesting series basically encapsulating all of the things I've learned since the year 2006, and it's a good way of fast tracking through all the important information I've touched on in my lifetime. It's a series of 15 lessons thus far, with lesson 15 being the one i'm going to discuss now.

   Lesson 15 was entitled "The Power of Heart" and it's main objective was to bring to the forefront the new information that has been discovered about the heart and it's actual usage in our body. The western society of the world essentially just views the heart as a pump, but after much analysis that doesn't seem to be the case. The heart actually has it's own intricate nervous system, loaded with its own set of neurons capable of receiving and sending information throughout the body. Not only does your heart pump blood throughout your body but it also acts as the main regulator for your emotions, consciously making decisions about the circumstances at hand. I could go on and on but I'd rather give you some time to check out the video, as more information is presented there than I can summarize here.


Share your comments and let me know what you think.




No comments:

Post a Comment