Monday, December 27, 2010

A horrid winter to come

I was just watching the News and all I was seeing were different instances in which there were weather tragedies happening in the world right now, usually Canada is excluded from this category but the weather patterns are reaching as close as London, Ontario (I live in Toronto). In addition to this I was seeing reports of excessive wind and snow in areas like Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and Prince Edward Island (P.E.I). This could potentially foreshadow some bad events for the near future, because if Nova Scotia and the other maritime provinces are losing power, and other places like London, New York and other eastern US states reaching 40-74 cm which is massive should entail great difficulty for pedestrians. Reporters are warning to everyone to stay home; airports are closed and power is down, this is going to be a horrible winter!


No comments:

Post a Comment