Sunday, December 26, 2010

A look back at Christmas

This was the first Christmas that I didn't have the luxuries of having my mom cook for me, I spent the beginning of the day alone at home lol :(
I also didn't have any presents which was a huge bummer
Luckily I had the Mass effect 2 demo to occupy my time, such a great game, I'm really anticipating its release on the Playstation 3 in January
 Going back to Christmas, this year was really different for me. Going into my second year at the University of Toronto, and also living on campus, exposed me to a lot of different people, who encouraged me to explore my beliefs. The conclusions drawn from my journey of discovery were that a lot of the religions were pagan and that atheism is a very valid standpoint, which is the one that I take. So what I'm alluding to with this is that I don't fully see the value in Christmas anymore, so it's weird that my beliefs in Christmas and the events concurrently happening were coinciding with each other to give my atheist standpoint more validity.

I guess next year I'll just create my own holiday on the 25th of December, I'll call it Kadee"mas" :p




No comments:

Post a Comment