Friday, March 11, 2011

Jobs and foreshadowing of the future

I don't know why I am so reluctant to get a job. I really need one in order to establish myself as a mature individual and have my finances stabilized. I've only ever worked in clothing stores so all i've ever known was retail. Personally, I find retail tedious as tits but after not having a job for two months i'm realizing that would of been better than not doing anything like I am right now. I've been in a lazy slump for a long time, it angers me because I know what my mistakes are and I know how to fix them, my mins state is just forcing me towards neglect and enabling me to stay how I am. Only time will time in regards to what the future holds for me. I will allow greatness to transpire through me.

No comments:

Post a Comment