Monday, May 2, 2011

The bailout

Once again Scot bailed me out, out of everything in fact. He wrote me a check for $4600 that enabled me to continue my university career by clearing my tuition debt. Now with a clear mind and new intentions, I will go forth and begin to realize my potential through practical use. My life has been subject to so many difficulties and disappointments, I must not create these habits for myself. Now that I am learning more about the abilities of man, I see the strength within our freedom of decision and the habits we create from them. I will continue to study the laws of the universe, I will continue to be disproven and I will continue to let it be known that Kadeem Daley-Lewis was here and left a prominent mark on the history of the human race.

Kadeem.DL April 25th 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment