Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Biology of Kadeem

Man, I'm a crappy blogger but at least I have blog :p
I will continue to try and improve on my posting skills I promise.

"The biology of Kadeem"
I'm thinking of this as a potential book title.

Chronically my discovery of the infinite potential of life and our position as humans with intelligence.

This will be a recount of me, growing to love science and understanding the true underlying principles of the universe. My credentials will be my undergraduate history as a Honors B. Sc in Biological Anthropology at the University of Toronto

It will also address my spiritual endeavors, conspiracy theory phase, and the influence Star Wars (George Lucas' mysticism outlook when writing star wars) and atheism had on my personality




- Posted by Kadeem J Daley-Lewis using BlogPress for iPhone 4

No comments:

Post a Comment