Thursday, April 12, 2012

The Active Side of Infinity

I actually began reading this book in early 2010. This was a period when I was enveloped in the whole lore of Star Wars and the whole thought process behind George Lucas' masterpiece (the first three atleast :P). You can refer to this previous post---> http://kadeemdl.blogspot.ca/2010/02/star-wars-is-more-profound-than-people.html

But yeah after learning about luminosity (refer to previous post link) I began to move outward, learning more about the people who embraced this type of knowledge. And to my surprise it turned out to be the Native Indians, more specifically the Mexican shamans. I won't go into too much detail but "The Active Side of Infinity" is a very riveting book that details a man named Carlos Castaneda's journey of learning some of the secrets from the shaman Don Juan. 

Here is the book;

And here is a short audio reading of some of the opening sections detailing the how stories are used to identify ones self:

I think that the lack of views represents it's rarity in the minds of the world. Not much people know of this knowledge so share it and make use of it somehow.

Cheers


No comments:

Post a Comment