Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Back up and running

Hello to all my readers, I am finally completely dedicated to this blog as funny as that sounds (because i've said that several times before lulz :P). I recently regained my love for sketching and creative writing so this is going to be my new kiosk for displaying all that I want to share. Before this blog used to  be solely dedicated to gaming but I've made a few changes to the design and removed a few things I felt were no longer needed for the direction I am heading in. This blog is now more oriented towards intellectual stimulation and the harvesting of new useful ideas that will promote internal growth and assist with any self cultivation you may be seeking for yourself.

I will post my own work as well things of intrigue that I could potentially spark meaningful discussions and maybe birth new ideas (this is mainly in regards to conspiracies and alternative spirtuality)

So welcome everyone, and I hope you all can take at least a titbit of information from here and spread it to the rest of the world.

FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AND FOLLOW, I will do the same to support your efforts as well.

Cheers


Kadeem Daley-Lewis' Twitter profile

No comments:

Post a Comment