Friday, August 8, 2014

Gaming Update

Hey guys, just giving y'all a quick update with what's been going on with my gaming habits lately. I beat Dark souls 2 a while back and still have a huge backlog of games for my ps3 and ps vita that I have to finish but since getting my ps4 (and receiving it back from being repaired) my motivation to finish my ps3 games has significantly diminished. Although the same cannot be said about my vita, I do think in some ways, I've moved on from the ps3. I'm such a different gamer from the one I was before. I find that now, I'm satisfied with either short immersive experiences, with the ability to employ the suspend feature and resume later like that which can be found on the vita, or just full out interactive experiences that make me feel like i'm part of a world (destiny ps4), or games that actually require cooperation to function (the last of us multiplayer ps4). My gaming experiences now have to measure up to the incredible experiences I've had in the past like dark souls & 2, mass effect trilogy, red dead redemption, and the uncharted series. You can say I'm gaming snob because of how I've been spoiled with all these greats games. So I would have to say in all, I'm pretty happy with where I am in terms of my gaming habits. I just got a Nintendo 3DS XL with Pokemon y for 89.99 plus shipping, which is an amazing deal, so I'll have more than enough to play in the coming months. Pokemon Y, I might add, is an amazing experience. It is the most accurate capturing of the original TV show debut because it actually had a fresh feel and the characteristics & gameplay just exuded Pokemon personality. It also suits my need for wanting a game to pick up and play with suspend feature. To quickly touch on the last of us remastered, I had completed the original campaign on the ps3 and I loved it. It was a totally new game experience for me because the way the story and gameplay tied together, I actually felt the plight, I got a true sense of survival. The PS4 just enhances that and puts it in a better package that is 60 fps and 1080p resolution and packaged in DLC. All in all, the ps4 adds some ample improvements to the last of us, making it technically the best version of that game.


P.S posted a score of me playing supply raid in last of us multiplayer, I'm just too good lol


No comments:

Post a Comment