Friday, September 12, 2014

Self Sufficiency

There's something that's always bothered me and that is working for other people. For individuals that believe in how society thrives in this day and age, it's obvious that we have to have people working entry level jobs or else the modern economic infrastructure would crumble. But I also believe there are people who have other niches in society and that clearing their own path out of the world laid out in front of them. I am one of those people, I am meant to be an individual that allows others to see that the world isn't just about the path others have set out for you,  you can create your own. 

An example of how I've done this is,  I've started my own Android rooting and unlocking service in which I charge $15 for getting a unlock or root done. This to me was more than me merely receiving $15 a pop, it was that I was able to create income out of thin air.  There will always be those that choose to follow and those that lead. I am a leader and I'll always be. My philosophies in life are "Persistence is key" and "Act on your highest joy at all times" these allow me to constantly stay in line with the things I want most for myself.  So with that sad here's the renewal of my Android rooting and unlocking service.

Check it out 
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1018301134


No comments:

Post a Comment