Monday, February 23, 2015

DMT prayer

This is prayer I found on bluelight.org
Take from it what you please


Teonanacatl, open up my eyes 
This sacrament, this prayer, beyond the world of lies 
Guide me clearly through that which I dont understand 
Give me strength to find the path 
Help me fight any demons as you flow through me wholely 
This is my prayer, that you protect me from evil, and bring me closer to peace 
And open up my eyes, so i can see things as you do 
Amen

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoat


No comments:

Post a Comment