Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Foreshadowing of the years to come

I know I haven't had a post in a while, you can say it was my down time. I spent my Christmas holidays thoroughly planning out my approach to life beyond my undergraduate years at the University of Toronto. My conclusion is to pursue the natural sciences in an in-depth to a degree of possibly bringing forth a change comparable to the precedence of Quantum Mechanics, or the Theory of Relativity. I know that my destiny lies within the sciences, so that's what I'll aim to be the best at. I have commenced my supplementary research for biological anthropology and I have reached some groundbreaking conclusions for myself, which is good because it will bestow me with more incentive to continue striving for higher breakthroughs in science :)
I will keep you all posted on further updates of my research as I continue to formulate and postulate solutions for problems that are prevalent within the scientific community.

Cheers

Kadeem.DL

No comments:

Post a Comment