Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Social Network

First off, before I get into my late review of this movie, I would like to say that Jesse Eisenberg is a fucking phenomenal actor, he had me hooked since Adventureland, which is one of my favorite movies of all time. To digress, Social network was a movie that I didn't find too much interest in, I had no incentive to actually go and see the movie and come to think of it, I actually didn't go to see at all, I ended up pirating but that's besides the point lol, the point is that I didn't think it would be worth the watch, boy was I wrong. Social Network is amazing. It's the perfect portrayal of university life, it felt like such a surreal experience watching the movie because it did not feel foreign to me one bit. Movies need to have better casting so that their movies end up like this :)
Social Network is one in a million, best of 2010 for sure.

Social Network Rating on Rotten Tomatoes

No comments:

Post a Comment