Monday, April 30, 2012

My new modded Wii

After selling all my PS3 games and only being left with 7 out of 65, it becomes a really hard task not to try and buy all those games again lol. I decided I would forget about my PS3. However, I was browsing the internet three nights ago and I came across a hack for PS3, so I was like what the hey, might as well give it a shot. Didn't work out so well because apparently I would have to downgrade my PS3 to 3.55 from 4.11 use an E3 Flasher or some other motherboard flashing chip. I wasn't really down for all that so I switched over to my wii. Best idea I ever had. Turns out hacking on the wii fantastic and I've done it! It was a long a strenuous process deleting stub files and loading cios on the empty slots but I did it and anyone who need help just give me an email at kadeem.daley.lewis@gmail.com and I can definitely give you some tips.

Here are some pics below of the games I have on my external hdd running off my wii;



No comments:

Post a Comment