Thursday, April 19, 2012

Poems from a couple of friends




to fall
        in
           loneliness

to fall
        into
             the eye sockets of the Moon

to fall
        deep in the dustiest depths of the rock in the darken sky


'BROKENDAWN'


the rays of the sutra sunflower
pouring it's gleeful pedals onto the bare parts of its admirers
spreading hope like the seeds of its earthly children
the lust & the love & the love
shining
shimmers of this hope
hope.


'BROKENDUSK'

this fall
           never
                   end
                        -ing
                             .


dusk2dawn

March 9 2012

I felt the cummings coming.  The Moon is present and darker than ever!

Michael Nyarkoh

Her naked soul
wide awake,
eyes/lips/conscious

Rain falls from brow to discarded support
Both racing organs present in singlehood
O the moment and sound
Higher it has reached the animals growl
Reaching points never tackled

Bare backs and spirits only peaking
the beasts are widely going going going
attacking to amuse
O the amusement

the naked soul
Filled from inner to out and below


theANIMALS

Michael Nyarkoh


The destruction of ego
The defense mechanism of ones alter being
It is detracting with all beings
Indulging in the components of the blue print
Which created by sweaty slaves
Who are working to create our cravings
The material mechanism that we must endure

Consuming in consumers
Nothing more then earning
Similar to yearning
I who is yearning for my craft
However, earning for man
Nothing more then a pond with the
mindset of a chess player
Evolving with evaluation
And becoming the player
Playing
Playing
Playing

This mortal game of chess

Keon Cameron


I am sitting in a cave filled with feces and unknown species
That are flashing and making noises
They are burning my eyes and making me think of how this world is
More like how this girl is
She is the one
the one
the one
the one
Who broke the organ sitting inside of my chest
STOP MAKING NOISES
They don’t and continue to flash
But it is not her and I know it for sure
However, at spontaneous times it is her
But not really
This may sound silly
But I get excited
But, it is her purse and or pocket and I am reminded
POCKET DIALIANG(echoing voice)
But I am still in this cave
Influenced by substances that shall remain nameless
But I need it to tame this
Feeling and the matter helps with the healing
And I feel better a lot more better
I must express it some how
I feel
But is the time now?
I am not ready to heal

So I will sit in this cave filled with bodily waste and an obscure race

By. The One Who Shall Remain Nameless

Keon Cameron


It was a bald eagle
The one who ate my passion up like a worm
It was her
Bald but beautiful
and very deceitful
It was a bald eagle
Who took my insides and ate them with a kindred spirit
They kept it a secret
But little did they know I was aware of it
It was a bald eagle
Who told me that I was falling like the twin towers
And that she did not want to crush my ego
It was a bald eagle
That reminded me of the essence
I fell weak to her presence
It was a bald eagle
That left me hanging and dangling
Like a black slave with nothing remaining
But  my heart dangling
It was a bald eagle
The one who ate the remains of my heart
 and gave it to her new born
It was a fucking bald eagle

Keon Cameron


Far right: Michael
Far left: Keon

No comments:

Post a Comment