Friday, April 13, 2012

Realization


Realization prose

As I stand in this sweet surrender. I bask at the glory that is the manifestation of life. Living with so many complications, we forget to sit down enjoy the beauty of it all. Temptations and lust overtake us and we never get a chance to really live that utopian lifestyle of utter relaxation. Take a moment and gaze at the sky, you'll see that our influences aren't bound to this planet alone, our influence can span the universe. We are free... Truly free because we have the power of thought. We can imagine and create through constructive thinking. I will not sit down here for another moment and be burdened by my past, that will only be a hinderance to my future. I am no longer scared, I know who I am, I do not discriminate against anyone. No one is perfect but I know one day I will grow to love everyone as it is essential to helping us grow as a positive collective group.


Kadeem JL. Daley-Lewis



No comments:

Post a Comment